Autor Thema: The Philadelphia Ripper...An Ongoing Mystery  (Gelesen 16200 mal)

How Brown

• Gast
Re: The Philadelphia Ripper...An Ongoing Mystery
« Antwort #15 am: 27.02.2006 12:04 Uhr »
Aha ! Goulash and candleabras,eh?.....A little Honko-Tyrolian cuisine and atmosphere ...

Methinks we know each other....Didn't we go to different schools together?

I think Philly is one of the cities with a high ghost and spook count....well,spooks anyway. :icon_wink:

Where's Wolfe's Cove,Kaulbach? Is it near Philadelphia?

Offline academyfightsong

• Superintendent
« Antwort #16 am: 27.02.2006 15:26 Uhr »
Zitat
Hello Academy F.S. !!!  Long time no see !! I sent you an email a while back,which gave you information on posting at the Forums. I hope it got to you,as I haven't seen you there......

yep, got your mail... much appreciated. but i'm one of those notorious lurkers... just in case you were wondering.  :icon_wink:

Kaulback

• Gast
« Antwort #17 am: 27.02.2006 20:50 Uhr »
Where's Wolfe's Cove,Kaulbach? Is it near Philadelphia?
Quebec City, where Britain conquered New France, second or third most haunted after Niagara Region....
If I'd known about Wolfe's Cove as I was wondering the actual battlefield, I'd have forgotten about the pregnant woman back at the hotel and become another ghost....
Maybe now that Germany won so many medals, we can discuss the real "prize", the prize won by soldiering described by Steinbeck's Cyrus Trask....or maybe not....

« Letzte Änderung: 28.02.2006 06:41 Uhr von Kaulback »

How Brown

• Gast
« Antwort #18 am: 28.02.2006 22:55 Uhr »
Academy:

My friend,lurk as much as possible...Lurkers are always welcome !! :icon_thumb:

Kaulbach:

You know,I don't even know which country had the most medals...What I do know is that tiny Switzerland shut out the overrated Canadians 2-0..Yet none of the hoopla that followed the 1980 victory by the U.S. over the Soviets seemed to occur.....'tis a shame.

Franzoid

• Gast
« Antwort #19 am: 05.04.2006 10:56 Uhr »
Not to be an uberpatriot ("patriotism is a maggot inside your head" as Thoreau said) or berate the motherland of our late great Sasquatch Hunter, Rene Dahinden, but Switzerland was coached by Ralph Krueger, a native of Winnipeg, and both Swiss goals were scored by Paul DiPietro of Sault Ste. Marie, ON....

The hills are alive!

How Brown

• Gast
« Antwort #20 am: 05.04.2006 11:46 Uhr »
Gutentag,Herr Franzoid !!  Where ya been? :icon_cool:

Its kind of funny that a team without one player who could even crack the Canadian lineup, shut 'em out like they did.

Thanks for this photo,Franzoid !

Franzoid

• Gast
« Antwort #21 am: 06.04.2006 23:25 Uhr »
You're obviously not a member of the Martin "Tinu" Gerber fanclub, Howard....
Maybe you should be. If I was a gambling man, I might put some money on Carolina to win the Cup since What'shisbergername quarterbacked the Steelers to Superbowl Victory and he's Swiss. (He must only be half Swiss. I don't think those Edelweisers can throw long bombs like that.)

P.S. Oh yeah! Rothliesberger!
P.S.S. Canada Coach Pat Quinn's loss at the Olympics must have brought back some bad memories for Philly Flyer Fans....Oh but you like those New Jersey Devils....(speaking of the occult.)

How Brown

• Gast
« Antwort #22 am: 06.04.2006 23:39 Uhr »
Give that man a cigar...a Cuban one too !

Yes,I am a Devils fan...but Quinny was and is a tough s.o.b. who did a good job in a tough town full of s.o.b.s. The Flyers 35 game unbeaten streak is like DiMaggio's 56 game hitting streak....very hard to beat.

I still think Tampa is a good choice to win again...although the Red Wings are apparently getting good years out their old guys....just as long as New York gets bopped in the first round,I'm happy.

How